VP, Business Development
Mr. Khaled Sukayri graces us with his 15 years of experience in business management, Project management and development and international business relations, and speaks 3 languages fluently (Arabic, English, and Chinese).
Mr. Sukayri was born into a foreign affairs environment where his father served as ambassador of Jordan to China and Australia, while being a permanent representative to the United Nations in Geneva.
Mr. Sukayri through such opportunities was able to be educated on a multicultural level and attended his early years of school abroad, primarily in the United states and Canada. Mr. Sukayri then was able to attend for his Bachelors degree from Beijing Language and Culture University in the fields of Computer Science and was also able to study the Chinese language as a third Language.
In 2013, Mr. Sukayri co-founded a project in Saudi Arabia called National Will in support of his Royal Highness Prince Mamdouh Bin Abdulrahman Al Saud. The project “National Will” is a holding company and was formed to identify and implement solutions to the Middle East’s water, food, healthcare, energy and security issues. Under the leadership of His Royal Highness, the Saudi Government adopted the 2030 initiative and has since established foreign branches to acquire leading edge technology, scientists, researchers, developers, investors, consultants and Institutions.
Mr. Sukayri currently holds the following positions:
- Executive Chairman of Gulf International Minerals and Energy Group
- Managing Director of Gulfcare Health Technologies offices and Branches
- Vice President, Business Development of Middle East and China for ABRA Investments
- Senior Advisor of Healthcare Solutions at Stanford University
- Senior Advisor to His Royal Highness Prince Mamdouh Bin Abdulrahman Alsaud
- Senior Advisor to His Royal Highness Prince Turki Bin Faisal Alsaud
- Senior Advisor to Sheikh Khaled Bin Mohammed Althunayan